What to expect
Are you interested in a career in journalism? Join us at b° future jobs! Our interactive event for up-and-coming journalists will immerse you in the world of media. Best of all: the whole event is free of charge!
What to expect
- Practical workshops: Learning by doing! Test your moderation skills in the mobile TV studio, tape a podcast recording and get tips for the perfect Insta story.
- Live on stage: We will have a variety of panels, e.g. on topics like diversity in journalism. Come and ask your questions – or just listen in.
- "Ask Me Anything" with pros: Want to know how to get started in journalism? Our Q&A sessions, moderated by the University of Bonn's radio station, can be your guide.
- A place to relax and network: Grab some popcorn, treat yourself to a coffee, spin the wheel of fortune and make yourself comfortable in a deck chair while you network with your future colleagues.
Date: Saturday, September 16
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Arkadenhof, University of Bonn
Who will be there
- Bonner General-Anzeiger
- Deutscher Journalistenverband (German Association of Journalists)
- Hochschule Bonn Rhein-Sieg (Bonn Rhine-Sieg University of Applied Sciences)
- Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (Konrad Adenauer Foundation)
- Landesanstalt für Medien NRW (State Media Authority NRW)
- Medienmagazin journalist
- Neue Deutsche Medienmacher*innen
- Perspective Daily
- Rheinische Post
b° future jobs is part of the b° future festival. With the b° future festival, the Bonn Institute is bringing together for the first time in Europe all those who are committed to future-oriented journalism that is good for society: critical, constructive and focused on the needs of the many different people in our societies.